Students are at the heart of what makes Long Island University a diverse and inclusive community.
There are many DEI student organizations for students to participate in at LIU. You can join one of the below student organizations by visiting EXPERIENCE | SHARK NATION.
It’s also easy to start a new student organization too—contact LIU Promise for more information.
- Student Organizations
- African Pharmacy Student Association
- Asian Student Alliance
- Association of Asian Veterinary Medical Professionals
- Bait Shammai and Bait Hillel
- Bangladeshi-American Pharmacists Association
- Black Student Union
- Brothers and Sisters in Christ
- Chabad of LIU
- Coptic Orthodox Christian Club
- Cru at LIU
- Girls Who Code LIU Brooklyn College Loop
- IGNITE at LIU
- Indo American Pharmaceutical Society
- Jewish Leadership Association
- Latinx Veterinary Medicine Association
- LIU W.O.M.E.N.
- Middle Eastern Pharmacist Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Newman Catholic Club
- Pakistani American Pharmacist Association
- Rainbow Alliance
- South Asian Student Association
- Veterinarians as One Inclusive Community for Empowerment