This is a two-day program and is open to all incoming first-year students.
September 2 - 3, 2023
Check in begins at 9 a.m.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FIRST-YEAR ORIENTATION!
Program highlights include:
Students must sign-in to register for Orientation using their My LIU account.
- LIU-spirited environment
- Social Events
- Informational Sessions
- Interactions with faculty, staff, and peers
- Campus Tours
- A fun and memorable welcome to Shark Nation!
A $275 non-refundable New Student Orientation fee is automatically applied to each student's account upon class registration, regardless of registration for or participation in New Student Orientation.
Get started at LIU!
If you have not yet activated your MyLIU account, please follow the directions below.
Set Up Your My LIU Account
Activate your MyLIU account to view your transfer credit evaluation, pay your tuition deposit, and access financial aid and billing information.
- Go to my.liu.edu and click the “Activate My Account” button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your social security number or student ID number, your date of birth, and the displayed security code to activate your MyLIU account.
- For assistance with activating and using your account, visit it.liu.edu.
After you register for classes, you can use MyLIU to view and make changes to your course schedule, check your grades, pay your bill online, and to register for future semesters. You can also use MyLIU as your official email address.