School of Public Administration
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Lea Rutmanowitz at email@example.com or 914-831-2728.
For those who aspire to effect social change and foster the public good, the LIU Hudson MPA programs. Both face-to-face and online, provide the necessary professional knowledge and skills for leadership. The LIU Hudson MPA Program prepares graduates to:
- Lead and manage effectively in a wide range of sectors - local, state and federal government, healthcare, advocacy, media/communications, nonprofit organizations as well as private sector businesses that are dedicated to the public good
- Apply the analytic, quantitative, and strategic skills necessary to design and implement practical solutions to a wide range of challenges
- Communicate productively in managerial, organizational and public contexts
- Analyze organizational design and culture to improve performance
- Advance professionally within or across sectors