Alumni & Giving
Drew Kaiden, Associate Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations
The Alumni Association of LIU Pharmacy is comprised of individuals who have been granted entry-level and/or graduate degrees from LIU Pharmacy or the former Brooklyn College of Pharmacy. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to foster meaningful social and professional relationships among all members of the College family, to further the profession of pharmacy and to develop and advance the interests of LIU Pharmacy.
The staff of the Office of Development and Alumni Relations raises funds for scholarships, programmatic support and capital projects, maintains an up-to-date database of alumni contact information and supports the Alumni Association Board of Directors. The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is also responsible for coordinating alumni events. Alumni Association benefits include the following:
- Assistance with job placement and career development through the office of Career Services, including access to distance counseling, job listings, interview and résumé workshops, and networking programs.
- Membership at the Wellness, Recreation and Athletic Center (WRAC) for a nominal fee
- Access to campus facilities, including the library and computer labs with alumni ID card
- Invitations to LIU Pharmacy special events
- Alumni e-newsletter, Alumni Anecdoses
- Local and online discounts
The Alumni Association encourages all alumni of LIU Pharmacy to support the Annual Fund, which provides assistance to LIU students in need through vital financial aid programs.
To obtain an alumni identification card or to learn more about the services available to alumni, please contact the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 718-488-1016 or e-mail email@example.com. The office is located in room HS114 of the Zeckendorf Health Sciences Center.