Parents & Family
Choosing a college is one of the most important decisions your child/family member will ever have to make. At LIU Post, we work with the entire family to ensure that each and every student acquires a well-rounded education - one that prepares them personally and professionally. This is a very exciting time for you and your loved one. We urge you to become involved and to explore all that our campus has to offer.
What makes the LIU Post the right choice for your family member?
Many LIU Post students are the first in their family to earn a college degree. Below you will find information to help you guide your child/family member in making the critical decisions that lie ahead.
"From the moment my daughter, Farran, arrived at LIU Post, she felt an instant connection to the campus. She made friends quickly, enjoyed her classes and became involved with many clubs." -Beth Hausler
Important Dates to Remember
- January 17
Conferral of January Degrees
- January 21
- February 17
President's Day - No Classes
Upcoming Admissions & Financial Aid Events
- 01/11/2014 - Admissions Advising Day Jan 11, Admissions Office / Mullarkey Hall, Admissions Advising Day
- 01/14/2014 - Enrollment Services Day Jan 14, Admissions Office/Mullarkey Hall, Enrollment Services Day
- 01/18/2014 - College Affordability and Financial Aid Seminar Jan 18, LIU Post - Humanities Hall, Room 119, College Affordability & Financial Aid Seminar
- 01/25/2014 - Freshman Instant Decision Day Jan 25, Admissions Office / Mullarkey Hall, Freshman Instant Decision Day
- 02/08/2014 - College Affordability and Financial Aid Seminars Feb 8, Humanities Hall, Room 119, College Affordability & Financial Aid Seminar
- 02/22/2014 - Freshman Instant Decision Day Feb 22, Admissions Office / Mullarkey Hall, Freshman Instant Decision Day
Parents & Family of Current Students
Be a part of your son or daughter’s college experience at LIU Post. Learn more about the Post Parent & Family Connection, including activities, events and special programs.