FALL OPEN HOUSE for Undergraduate and Transfer Students
11/08/2015, LIU Brooklyn FALL OPEN HOUSE for Undergraduate and Transfer Students Nov 8Office of Admissions, Brooklyn Campus, 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Learn how Long Island University can help you achieve your academic and professional goals! Attend our Fall Open House for prospective freshmen and transfer students and let our dedicated admissions team give you an overview of what LIU Brooklyn and LIU Global have to offer. We’ll answer all of your questions about LIU Brooklyn’s accredited academic programs, numerous financial aid and scholarship opportunities, and diverse student life activities.
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Meet our deans and faculty at our Academic Fair
- Explore our clubs and meet our students at our Campus Life Fair
- Talk to our LIU Promise Success Coaches
- Learn about experiential learning through LIU Global: Reception in the Global Suite
- Discover study-abroad opportunities in Fiji, Costa Rica, Australia, London, and China (in addition to many other exciting locations!)
- Elevate your studies through LIU’s distinguished Honors College: Reception in the Honors Suite
- Learn about our championship NCAA Division I athletics teams
- Tour our vibrant 11-acre campus
For more information, email email@example.com or call us at 718-488-1011.
Check in begins at noon, Welcome Presentation begins at 12:30 p.m.
Save your spot by registering below.
VISITING LIU BROOKLYN
The campus is a spectacular urban oasis located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn just minutes away from New York City.
Learn more about our admission requirements, application procedures, tuition costs, and answers to frequently asked questions.
LIU Brooklyn offers a large and varied number of academic programs, talented and dedicated faculty, top-notch academic support and advisement services, and the opportunity to study in the cultural and economic center of the world. – Learn more.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
LIU Brooklyn offers comprehensive financial aid services, including scholarships, grants and loans, to help you meet your educational and career goals. – Learn more.
Return to Calendar