The Bursar’s Office provides billing and financial services to LIU Brentwood students. Bursar services are administered through LIU Post in Brookville.
Through an integrated mix of personal and online services, LIU Brentwood has developed a system that supports our students in making sure that they are up-to-date with paying their educational expenses.
Through the University’s convenient My LIU portal, you can execute the following bursar-related actions:
- View your current account balance and billing history
- Pay your bill by credit card or by check
- Set up an authorized user account so that a relative, a guardian, or an employer can pay an outstanding balance on your behalf
- View your payment history and all refunds that have been processed
- View bursar-related holds on your account
- Waive compulsory health insurance
If you are not familiar with the My LIU portal, visit the online Center for Student Information (CSI). To establish an account, or to log in to your account visit My LIU. In addition to our online services, we are available to make sure that you receive the personalized attention that is the hallmark of an LIU education. Feel free to call the LIU Post Bursar’s office at 516-299-2323.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact LIU Brentwood at: 631-273-5110 or Brentwood-StudentServices@liu.edu.