Financial Aid & Scholarships
Earning your bachelor’s or master’s degree or advanced certificate may be the most important investment you will ever make. LIU Riverhead offers comprehensive financial aid services, including scholarships, grants and loans, to help you meet your educational and career goals.
We also offer you detailed affordability information and personal advisement to help you make thoughtful decisions about financing options. Eighty-five percent of our students receive financial assistance to help meet college expenses. Each year, more than $1.5 million in scholarships and financial aid is awarded to our students.
There is no cost to apply for financial assistance.
- The FAFSA is available at www.FAFSA.ed.gov
- Long Island University's Federal Student Code is 002751
- Long Island University's TAP Code is: 0403 (undergraduate only)
- Continuing students must file a renewal FAFSA by March 1 each year online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov
- Extended Tuition Payment Plans are available through the Bursar’s Office