As a CCR member, you are involved in creating the curriculum and selecting from among the many activities and subject areas you wish to participate in, including:
- Study groups in a broad spectrum of contemporary issues, literary and cultural areas
- Seminars and roundtable discussions on current social issues
- Meetings with area artistic and literary personalities to develop creative insights into a variety of cultural disciplines
- Participation of key faculty members in relevant study areas
- Trips to museums, New York and local galleries, and to sites of ecological and historic interest.
- A newsletter on CCR activities