All participation is voluntary. Enrollees may attend all or selected classes as they wish. There are no exams or required homework—classes are to be enjoyed!
Annual and semester memberships are available, and membership fees remain extremely reasonable. New members may join anytime during the year.
CCR sessions are scheduled two or three days a week (Tuesday and Thursday OR Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) from September to May with a winter recess in January. The morning sessions run from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. followed by a brown bag lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon. The afternoon sessions run from noon to 1 p.m.
Fall 2015 Dates
Thursday Sept. 3—Open House
1. Week of Sept 7—
Monday Sept 7, Labor Day: No class
Tuesday Sept. 8: CCR classes begin.
Thursday Sept. 10: Class
2. Week of Sept. 14—
Monday Sept 14, Rosh Hashanah: No class
3. Week of Sept. 21—Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
4. Week of Sept. 28--Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
5. Week of Oct. 5-- Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
6. Week of Oct. 12—
Monday Oct.12, Columbus Day: No class
Week of Oct. 19, Recess Week: No classes
7. Week of Oct. 26-- Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
8. Week of Nov. 2--Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
9. Week of Nov.9-- Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
10. Week of Nov. 16-- Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
Week of Nov. 23, Thanksgiving Week: No classes
11. Week of Nov. 30-- Mon-Tues-Thurs. classes
12. Week of Dec. 7—
Thurs. Dec. 10—End-of-term luncheon