Graduates of the B.A. in Communication Studies: New Media will have the ability to:
- Plan, propose, and assess new media communication strategies for diverse audiences.
- Communicate effectively and confidently through oration, the written word, and new media technology.
- Think creatively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team, to analyze, evaluate, and solve problems using communication strategies and technologies.
- Act as an ethical, informed leader in the evolving global communication society.
- Utilize new media technology to create communication products and services.