Applicants to Advanced Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission (online or paper version)
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Grade point average of 2.75 based on a four point scale.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional in the field that addresses the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Complete an on-site writing sample. Students are asked to respond to a statement. There is no correct or incorrect response to this task. The response will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extent to which your argument is developed and supported.
- Logical organization and development of the central idea.
- Paragraph organization and construction.
- Freedom from errors in mechanics and usage.
- Schedule an appointment with Office of Admissions for an interview.
Arrange to submit application materials to Admissions Office:
Office of Admissions
121 Speonk-Riverhead Road – LIU Bldg.
Riverhead, NY 11901