LIU Pharmacy offers students AccessPharmacy. From McGraw-Hill AccessPharmacy is an innovative, online resource that allows students to explore leading pharmacy references, search curriculum topics, research drugs and supplements, save care plans, and keep up with the latest pharmacy news.
- TEXBOOKS- Access and search content from more than twenty textbooks. Available titles include:
- Dipiro's Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies
- SEARCH across different content types (such as textbooks, updates, cases) with a single query
- NAPLEX PREPARATION with more than 4000 model exam questions
- INFORMATION organized around the ACPE Core Curriculum to meet PharmD students' complete information needs
- DRUGS AND SUPPLEMENTALS DATABASE-Drug dosing, indications, and adverse reactions as well as more than 1100 unique entries for herbs and supplements
- CASE STUDIES AND CARE PLANS-Hundreds cases and care plans including the ability for students to create their own care plans
- MULTIMEDIA-Including pharmacology animations, procedural videos, and virtual cases
AccessPharmacy mobile view features content that is the most essential for on-the-go access. AccessPharmacy mobile is optimized for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.