Information Technology Resource Center (ITRC)
The ITRC provides consulting, design, and programming for custom multimedia applications, digitization of educational resources, and provide and maintain public work spaces created specifically for faculty curricular development and Staff technology training use. The ITRC staff is available for individual consultation, and also offer workshops and presentations in the latest uses of technology in the classroom.
- Providing staff and faculty with online support in the use of computers, productivity software, and multimedia.
- Enabling staff and faculty to acquire the skills, knowledge and tools to support the use of information technology in the educational process.
- Providing open forum and informal dialogue to identify how to improve technology support.
- Supporting individuals and groups in the development and implementation of various media in coursework.
- Working in collaboration with the other Campus and University offices, we strive to strengthen access to available technological resources.
Select local Campus:
Walk-in: Pratt 321
Walk-in: Library 222
Mon-Thu 9am- 7pm
Fri- 9am- 5pm