How to Apply
We will be glad to mail you our Graduate Bulletin and Application Booklet, you can go online, or you can download and print the application from our Web site.
To be considered for admission to Long Island University's Hudson Graduate Centers, please submit:
- A completed application for admission
- All official transcripts from all schools attended (undergraduate and above)
- GMAT, GRE, TOEFL test score results if required
(Please see individual Academic Programs for test requirements.)
- $50.00 application fee (checks made payable to "Long Island University")
- Letters of recommendation (see specific program for details)
- A current resume
- A personal statement
- Two completed immunization forms
If you are applying for a program at the Rockland Campus, you can also apply online.
If you are applying for a program at the Westchester Campus, you can also apply online.