Admission Requirements & Procedures
Admissions requirements for the Advanced Certificate in Cyber Security for Business Professionals are identical to those of the LIU Hudson MBA program:
Full Matriculation Status Requirements
The standards for admission as a fully matriculated student into the graduate-level Advanced Certificate program are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (foreign documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A written statement outlining the applicant’s objective for seeking admission into the Advanced Certificate for Cyber Security for Business Professionals program. The statement should address the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study and what career prospects you hope to pursue.
- Current resume or CV.
- Official score report of the TOEFL examination required of all applicants with degrees from foreign colleges or universities.
Interested students who have not met all admission requirements will be advised by the Program Director of all options for matriculating.