M.S. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
Discover your full potential with an M.S. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
LIU Pharmacy’s M.S. program in drug regulatory affairs provides students with the knowledge and skills required to fulfill vital roles in assuring adherence with the complex regulations necessary for the development, delivery and marketing of safe and effective health-care products. Regulatory affairs professionals keep track of constantly changing legislation and regulations, advise on legal and scientific requirements, prepare and present necessary documentation to governmental agencies and engage in the required negotiations to obtain and maintain marketing approval for drugs and other related products.
- Develop the skills needed for competitive positions in the pharmaceutical industry and government.
- Focus on practical applications, including how to write, edit, review and analyze technical documentation such as the application for a new/generic drug to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Work closely with expert faculty, many of whom are full-time regulatory affairs professionals.
- Study regulatory history, policies, practices, and precedents; the structure and processes of regulatory agencies; and the principles and requirements of food and drug laws both domestically and internationally.
- Take advantage of convenient schedules with most classes offered in the late afternoon and evening.
- Complete your degree in two years with our structured curriculum and proactive, one-on-one academic advisement.