Contact Us

Transient Student Form

Continuing students may gain approval to transfer in courses taken at another college or university during a summer session through the Dean’s Office by submitting the Transient Student Form. Prior to submitting this form, you must confirm that Institution is regionally accredited. You can do so by checking with the School's Admissions and/or Registrar's Office. Also see Examples of Regional Accreditation. Contact Carlett Thomas at for more information.