Giving & Volunteering
To make a donation directly to Long Island University please visit: community.liu.edu/donate. You may designate your donation to LIU Global or give to one of the other university funds.
We'd like to think, one of the most important gifts given to you and earned by you was your LIU Global/ Friends World education. We ask you to share this gift with a young person who might benefit from a LIU Global/Friends World education as well. If you have someone in mind, perhaps a neighbor or relative, please complete the form on the Refer an Applicant page.
If you or your company would like to advertise an internship or job posting to the LIU Global/ Friends World Alumni and Community please contact Mira Dunham (firstname.lastname@example.org) to circulate the information.
Other ways to volunteer and support the program include:
- Be profiled for the alumni newsletter, publication or website.
- Contribute an article, picture or interview for the alumni newsletter.
- Participate in an alumni networking event in your geographical area.
- Offer employment or internship opportunities to Friends World/LIU Global students or graduates.
- Have your contact information given to prospective or newly admitted students so they can independently contact you to discuss your experience in the program.
- Attend 2-4 recruitment events in your geographical area this academic year.
- Telephone prospective students or applicants to discuss your experience in the program and answer some of their questions.
If you have not already done so, please Complete the Alumni Information Form, and be sure to check mark the ways you would be willing to help listed on the bottom of the form.