Contact Us

Apply for Off-Campus Employment

F-1 students may work at off-campus locations in the United States after one year of study. The International Student Services office must authorize all off-campus employment for students attending LIU Post. Do not apply for off-campus employment without contacting International Student Services. All on-campus and off-campus employment requires a social security number.

There are two categories of work regulations.

For more information, please contact International Student Services at 516-299-1451 or e-mail