Contact Us

Report My New Address

To report a new address for immigration purposes, you will need to complete the “Report New Address” form for the International Student Services office. The form is available in the ISS Office, lower level of Post Hall, or in the Forms & Documents link on the left-hand navigation bar of this Web page. Please complete the form and return the original to the ISS office.