- Have your clothes felt tight lately?
- Do you fear the upcoming bathing suit season?
- Do you feel you're not getting the proper nutrition?
- Do you go out to eat a lot?
- Are you experiencing stomach problems and want to know why?
- Are you feeling tired in your classes?
- Do you have questions about your overall health?
If you have answered YES to at least one of these questions, THEN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are the Campus Nutritionists providing services for you to live a "Healthy Lifestyle", both on or off campus. We offer weight loss advice and cooking ideas and answer nutritional questions and concerns.
Campus Nutritionists provide:
- Nutrition assessments
- Supplement Information
- Tips about cooking and food shopping
- Weight management tips
- Disordered Eating Information
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Diabetes Education
- Group and Residence Hall Q & A sessions
- Healthy Eating Tips and much, much more...
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: Life Science Bldg., Room 155
To schedule an appointment with a nutritionist call:
email us: email@example.com
* LIU Post Students: this service is completely confidential and FREE of charge!