Relay for Life 2014
Save the date: April 25 at 5 p.m. at the Pratt Recreation Center
Relay for Life is a 12-hour, overnight event that raises money for cancer research and patients, as well as spread cancer awareness, celebrate the lives of survivors, remember those who lost their lives to cancer, and unite a community in the fight against cancer.
Some of the program activities include:
- Opening reception begins at 6 p.m.
- Overnight community fundraising walk
- Survivors Lap and Reception as well as Lumanaria Walk
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Enjoy food, games, and activities with the LIU Post community
- Join the Pioneer Pride as we help fight cancer!
Download the Relay for Life schedule and map.
Relay for Life is a student-run event. To view a list of all available committee chair positions and their descriptions, click here. To join the Relay for Life Committee, please complete the application. All applications must be emailed to email@example.com.