Save the date: April 25, 2014 on The Great Lawn
Relay for Life is a 12-hour, overnight event that raises money for cancer research and patients, as well as spread cancer awareness, celebrate the lives of survivors, remember those who lost their lives to cancer, and unite a community in the fight against cancer.
Some of the program activities include:
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Survivors Lap and reception & Lumanaria Walk
- Teams of students camp outside on the Great Lawn
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build community
- LIU Post spirited environment for the entire community
Registration is now live. Sign-up today!
Relay for Life is a student run event. To view a list of all available committee chair positions and their descriptions click here. To join the Relay for Life Committee, please complete the application. All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 12, 2013 at 3 p.m.