The College of Management Business Program has established the following criteria as the most critical in the evaluation of candidates for graduate study:
- The application should be completed online at www.liu.edu/post/apply. The application fee will be waived.
- Send official transcripts of all previous college and university coursework to the registrar of each institution.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation on organizational letterhead that address the applicant's potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal statement that describes the interest in pursuing the MBA.
- A current resume.
- A minimum score of 400 on the GMAT is required, and a minimum GPA of 2.75 in all undergraduate work.
- 7. Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is 85 internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based); or minimum IELTS score of 6.5.