Parents & Family
Choosing a college is one of the most important decisions your child/family member will ever have to make. At LIU Post, we work with the entire family to ensure that each and every student acquires a well-rounded education - one that prepares them personally and professionally. This is a very exciting time for you and your loved one. We urge you to become involved and to explore all that our campus has to offer.
What makes the LIU Post the right choice for your family member?
Many LIU Post students are the first in their family to earn a college degree. Below you will find information to help you guide your child/family member in making the critical decisions that lie ahead.
"From the moment my daughter, Farran, arrived at LIU Post, she felt an instant connection to the campus. She made friends quickly, enjoyed her classes and became involved with many clubs." -Beth Hausler
Upcoming Admissions & Financial Aid Events
- 03/19/2015 - Graduate Open House Mar 19, Tilles Atrium and Patron's Lounge, Graduate Open House
- 03/19/2015 - Doctor of Education Information Session Mar 19, Tilles Center, Founders Room , Doctor of Education Information Session
- 03/24/2015 - LIU On-Site at Suffolk County Community College - Grant Campus - Mar 24, SCCC Nesconset Building, LIU On-Site at Suffolk County Community College - Grant Campus
- 03/25/2015 - LIU On-Site Nassau Community College Mar 25, CCB Room 251 at Nassau Community College, LIU On-Site Nassau Community College
- 03/27/2015 - Transfer Open House Mar 27, Tilles Atrium and Patron's Lounge, Transfer Open House
- 03/28/2015 - Pioneer Saturday Mar 28, Admissions Office/Mullarkey Hall, Pioneer Saturday
- 03/31/2015 - General Registation Mar 31, Library Lower Hall, Priority Registration
Parents & Family of Current Students
Be a part of your son or daughter’s college experience at LIU Post. Learn more about the Post Parent & Family Connection, including activities, events and special programs.