LIU is pleased to introduce your new and improved Alumni benefits program. As part of our alumni community, you are eligible for discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, transportation, shopping, financial services, insurance, and more.
NEW! All LIU Alumni are eligible for a free lifetime email address (@alumni.liu.edu) and free Microsoft 365 services. Please contact Rita Iosefson at Rita.Iosefson@liu.edu or call 516-299-2263.
Below is a list of just some of the benefits and access available to the Alumni community designed to keep alumni connected to one another:
Pay it Forward
- Graduate Alumni Award: Graduates with a 3.0 GPA or higher who want to pursue their first master’s degree are eligible for scholarship support each semester pending GPA and enrollment requirements.
- Continuing Education: For many events and programs, LIU alumni receive free or reduced prices at the LIU Post School of Continuing and Professional Education. Download the Spring 2015 Catalog. (Some programs excluded from discount. Call 516-299-2263 for details)
- Graduate Admission Preparedness Program (GAPP) is a program for alumni who have their degrees for two years or longer to register for a lifetime maximum of 12 credits in credit-bearing undergraduate courses.
- Lifetime of Learning is a program for alumni, which enable graduates to audit courses for pleasure and enrichment.
- Legacy Alumni Scholarship: Children or siblings of alumni are eligible for a legacy alumni scholarship award pending GPA and enrollment requirements.
- Summer Camp: Enjoy a one-time 15 percent discount at LIU Post Youth Camps and the Children’s Academy at LIU Brooklyn.
- Health Clubs: alumni receive a discounted $345 membership fee to join the Pratt Recreation Center at LIU Post and the Wellness Recreation and Athletic Center (WRAC) at LIU Brooklyn.
Library Resources: alumni receive access to LIU’s large and diverse university libraries and computer labs at LIU Post and LIU Brooklyn.
- Bookstore: Alumni receive 10% discount in store on select items. Individuals who sign up for e-mail correspondence receive a 25% discount at their initial sign up followed by other special offers.
GEICO: alumni receive discounted insurance through GEICO, visit geico.com/alum/liu.
Bloomberg Businessweek: save up to 90 percent off your subscription, visit businessweek.com/subscribe. Use code: LIU.
- Discovery Times Square: save $5 on adult/senior tickets and $2 on child tickets at Discovery Times Square in NY.
- Kaplan Test Prep: save 10 percent on Kaplan Test Prep Courses including the GRE, GMAT, LSAT and MCAT. Use discount code: LIUAlumni10.
- PerksConnect: Join our LIU PerksConnect program for incredible online and mobile discounts to your favorite national and local retailers, click here