- All currently enrolled high school juniors and seniors participating in LIU Post’s A.C.E., S.C.A.L.E. and F.A.S.T. programs, in good standing, are automatically eligible.
- All other high school candidates (juniors and seniors) must be enrolled in an accredited high school in a college prep program with serious intentions to pursue a college education.
- Course credits can be transferred to other universities. (It is the responsibility of each student to check with his/her intended college/university to verify acceptance of credits.)
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum "B" average in all previous school work (high school transcript required).
- All applicants must complete the Summer College application one week prior to the start of class.
- Note: A maximum of two 3-credit courses may be taken in the Summer College.
- Courses, once completed, will be recorded on official Long Island University transcripts, which can be ordered through the LIU Post Registrar’s Office.
For an application click here.