- Incoming freshmen must have a solid B average (3.0 grade point average or 82 to 85) and an average SAT of 1000 (Math & Critical Reading combined) or ACT Composite of 20 or above.
- Transfer students must have completed more than 24 college credits. A minimum college G.P.A. of 2.0 is required for application review. If you have completed fewer than 24 credits, you must also submit high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores.
Additional Admission Requirements
Applicants must arrange for an audition and interview with the program director by calling 516-299-2353 or e-mailing email@example.com.
To Audition for the Dance Studies Program:
Apply to LIU Post at www.liu.edu/cwpost/onlineapp.
- Call 516-299-2353 to schedule an audition.
- Submit a headshot and résumé at the time of audition.
- Successful auditioners are invited to interview.
Individual interviews are scheduled throughout the year.
Auditions for admission into the Dance Studies Program are held in the Theatre, Film & Dance building in room TF 101 on the following dates:
Incoming Dance Auditions
Please check back again.
Submitting an Application for Admission
All applicants can apply for admission to LIU Post at My LIU or by using the Apply Now button in the upper right-hand corner of this page. For more information on the application process, visit the Admissions Office home page.