Art Department Scholarships
Fall and Spring each year
All prospective freshman and transfer students who are full-time art majors who meet eligibility requirement, including attending Art Portfolio.
Up to $20,000 for four years
Applicants should bring their portfolio to Art Portfolio Scholarship Review Day in November or March.
For details click the link above or call the Art Department at 516-299-2464 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nancy Bertlesen O’Malley Endowed Scholarship
- Offered to: Full-Time Undergraduate Art Majors
- Given each year to cover supplies, travel, special projects and scholarship
- Applications can be obtained from the Art Department secretary, 516-299-2464 or via e-mail at
email@example.com for more information.
Rose Posner Memorial Scholarship
- Offered to: Undergraduate Art Major
- May be renewed if eligibility requirements at met
- For an application and more details call the Art Department at 516-299-2464 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Academic Assistantship
- One Academic Assistantship is available each year for an M.F.A. student
- Duration: one semester
- For an application and more details call the Art Department at 516-299-2464 or via e-mail at