The Interactive Multimedia Arts program produces graduates with strong digital imaging skills, advanced visual and audio concepts, and technical artistic abilities. The program boasts over a 90% enrollment rate since its inception.
LIU Post graduates are employed by advertising agencies, design studios, corporate design departments, publishers, hospitals, online magazines, entertainment companies, and basically any industry that relies upon communicating through a dynamic method.
Here are some of the positions and companies where our alumni are working:
- Vice President for Business Development – InterClick
- Social Media Manager - North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Project Manager - Lowey Design
- Art Director Web - Macys.com
- Art Director - Beam Interactive
- Web Designer - North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Project Manager - dotboxideas.com
- Web Designer - Active Web Group
- Partner - Phoenix Group
- Online Marketing Manager – Canon