B.S. in Accountancy/M.B.A.
The School of Professional Accountancy offers an accelerated program for qualified students to earn both a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and a Master of Business Administration. This 159-credit program allows the student to obtain both degrees in five years. The student selects this combined program in the fall semester of his or her senior year but may declare interest at any time. All criteria for admission into the graduate degree program must be met before graduate courses can be taken. The Accelerated B.S. in Accountancy/M.B.A. is registered as a 150-hour CPA licensure qualifying program with the New York State Education Department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding beyond the core accounting fundamentals
- Demonstrate ability to analyze, synthesize, and apply accounting issues in domestic and international settings
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills through case analyses, simulations ,and projects
- Use information technology for decision making and problem solving in business
- Identify and apply regulatory requirements in business and accounting environments
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams