Applicants to the M.P.A. in Health Care Administration must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable)
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited college or university or successful completion of another Master’s degree. Students who do not meet these requirements are welcome to discuss their options for admission with the graduate advisor. Applicants who have attended institutions outside the United States must hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 85 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805