The Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at LIU Post is actively recruiting alumni of the program for a varied set of opportunities. If you are interested in any of the benefits of being a Psy.D. program alum, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Service Disparity Fellowship Alumni Projects
- Do you have a project that needs the assistance of a graduate student?
- Is your project focused on working with under-served populations?
- Can the assistant work you need done be done in the New York/New Jersey area and/or online?
- Do you have a research project in need of a research assistant?
- Do you have scholarly projects (writing, clinical work, etc) that is in need of some assistance?
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Dissertation Mentorship
- Post-Doc Mentorship
- Setting up Your First Practice
Psychological Services Center Community Supervisor
- 1 hour per week, September – July, with a second year student
- CBT or Psychodynamic Supervision
- Receive Supervisor Readings Guide
- Attend semester Community Supervisor Meeting
or through our newsletter: Non-Participant Observer
or by regular mail:
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program
720 Northern Blvd, Lodge B
Brookville, NY 11548