B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies (Blended Format)
22-Month Bachelor's Degree Completion Program for Adults
The B.S in Interdisciplinary Studies is an adult degree completion program designed to help professionals finish their bachelor’s degree. Students take a total of 64 credits in online courses and campus study to earn an undergraduate degree in as little as 22 months.
- Associate Degree or app. equivalent from an Accredited Institution of higher education.
- Minimum 2.3 Cumulative GPA
- Some Work/Military Experience preferred
- Complete LIU Gen Ed Core Curriculum prior to graduation
Students graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies with a professional track in Business or Health Care Administration.
Find Out How Good You Really Are.
“After a career on Wall Street, I decided to follow the advice I give my kids: Finish what you started. I enrolled at LIU Post to complete the bachelor’s degree I began 30 years ago. LIU helps adult students like me find a new beginning.” - Christopher Bates, Class of 2013
Follow us on Facebook
- Bachelor of Science with concentrations in Business, Health Care Administration or Liberal Arts
- Accelerated 6- and 8-week course schedules
- Online & On-campus Courses
- Explore Critical Issues for 21st Century Professional Leadership.
- Special Tuition Discount
- Scholarships & financial assistance
Meet Our Faculty
LIU Post’s greatest asset is our faculty ; a world-class collection of teachers and scholars who are dedicated to guiding adult learners in achieving their goals.
The Bachelor's Degree Completion Program for Adults provides a combination of online and in-classroom study in accelerated, 8 and 6 week semesters. View Course Schedule