Applicants to the Master of Science program must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable)
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.75 in the candidate’s major field and a 2.50 cumulative average. A minimum grade point average of B must be maintained for continuation in the program and eligibility for practicum experiences.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805