Applicants to the M.S.Ed. must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable).
- Baccalaureate degree and a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or equivalent. Applicants not meeting the required grade point average for admission to the program will be required to appear for a personal interview with the Chairperson and may be required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Permanent or professional state certification in teaching or an educational specialty and satisfactory completion of at least three years experience under such certification.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805