Applicants to the Master of Arts must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.5 overall and 2.75 in major grade point average or equivalent in an accredited bachelor’s program. You must demonstrate oral and written proficiency in the English language, have six credits in each Liberal Arts area: English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities and possess knowledge of a foreign language and/or culture equivalent of 12 credits in the study of foreign language. Students who do not meet this requirements are welcome to discuss their options for admissions with the graduate advisor.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805