Applicants to the Master of Science in Educational Technology must meet the following requirements:
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.5 overall and 2.75 in major grade point average or equivalent in an accredited bachelor's program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Interview with a department faculty member.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
15 Dan Road, Ste. 102
Canton, MA 02021