At LIU Post, our non-credit programs are customized to each individual. We offer innovative learning programs for all ages to help you update your skills, boost your career, get creative, pursue a new interest or pass a tough exam.
LIU Post offers students from age eight to senior adults, a unique combination of high academic standards, personal growth and development, and a prime location in beautiful surroundings.
Our programs will allow you to select courses that will be most beneficial to your career development and personal interests or your child’s educational and recreational needs.
We offer two options:
- Tutoring: Our self-paced Tutoring Sessions are designed to be completed based on your skill level and time frame. You will be paired with an LIU continuing education faculty member and be offered one-on-one instruction. You can select from more than 20 fields of study. There is no set structure and the program can continue indefinitely or change to fit your needs. We are adding new fields every day, so check our website or call the Course Concierge for help in finding a program that fits your needs.
- Professional Certificates: We also offer more than 10 non-credit certificates in growing fields from paralegal studies to home inspection. These programs run from one-day seminars to four months semesters, with full- and part-time options.
Call the Course Concierge at 516-299-4003 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or email email@example.com. We would love to help you on your educational journey.
- Art Therapy
- Computer Basics
- Common Core Mathematics
- Common Core English
- CPR/First Aid
- E-newsletter Design
- English Grammar and Writing
- Human Resources
- Entrepreneurship/Start Your Own Business
- Forensic Science
- Nanny Studies
- Painting and Drawing
- Photography, Digital
- Personal Training
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Web Page Design
- Web Applications for Mobile Devices
- Marketing Management (online)
- Sales Management & Leadership (online)
- Emerging Leaders Development (online)
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers (online)
- Retail Grocery Management (online)
- Paralegal Studies (blended online/on campus)
- Nanny Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Home Inspection Certificate
- Human Resources Certificate