- Keep your vehicle locked and your windows rolled up when parked.
- Activate your car alarm, if you have one.
- Do not leave any valuables in plain sight. This includes handbags, wallets, cellular telephone, loose change and books.
- Stay alert, and aware of your ssurroundings.
- Report all criminal and /or suspicious activity to the Department of Public Safety.
- Familiarize yourself with the locations of the "blue-light" emergency telephones.
- The emergency telephone number to Public Safety is 2222 (add prefix 299 when using outside lines).
- If something seems wrong, it probably is. REPORT IT!!!
FOR NON-EMERGENCY INQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY EXT. 2222 (ADD PERFIX 299 WHEN USING OUTSIDE LINES).