Welcome to the LIU Post Bursar’s homepage
Through an integrated mix of personal and online services, we have developed a system that supports our students in making sure that they are up-to-date on paying their educational expenses.
Through the University’s convenient My LIU portal, you can execute the following bursar-related actions:
- View your current account balance and billing history
- Pay your bill by credit card or by check
- Set up an authorized user account so that a relative, a guardian, or an employer can pay an outstanding balance on your behalf
- View your payment history and all refunds that have been processed
- View bursar-related holds on your account
- Waive compulsory health insurance
If you are not familiar with the My LIU portal, visit the online My LIU Student Help Center. To establish an account, or to log in to your account visit My LIU.
In addition to our online services, we are here, onsite, to make sure that you receive the personalized attention that is the hallmark of a LIU Post education. Feel free to visit us during office hours in Kumble Hall, main floor.
If you have questions, please contact us at: 516-299-2323.