Homework: You must complete your homework BEFORE you attend a course.
- Homework will be mailed in your confirmation packet after you register for a course.
- All courses have an assignment.
- You must send in your homework in order to receive your 3 credits.
- You can email, mail or fax your homework assignment it is due 2 weeks prior to the start date of your course.
- If you register within 2 weeks of the start date of your course please speak to either Anne or Victoria and we will discuss homework arrangements.
- Make sure your name, course date, course name and contact information is on the front page of your homework assignment.
- Your completion letter will be available on Sunday at dismissal. It will not be given out prior to completion on the course.
Certificate in American Culture
- If you have completed 6 credits with our program, congratulations! You will receive a certificate in American Culture in addition to your completion letter. The Certificate will be mailed to you within ten (10) business days of completion of your 2nd course.
Education Verification Forms
- Anything that needs to be signed by your agency, please send the form in with your homework assignment.
- EurAupair agency students please make a photocopy of your aupairfolio (Ex: Academic course completion certification #1 or #2). You may also bring it with you and we will collect it at check-in. It will be given back to you upon completion of the course.
Please send your completed assignment to:
E-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: 516-299-2363
LIU Post CEP & Au pair Program
2nd Floor, East Suites
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, New York 11548