University Au Pair Program
Our program offers weekend classes at LIU Post campus in Greenvale, New York. LIU Post CEP & Au Pair Program is offered 15 weekends per year. Each course is 3 credits including all assignments. Classes run from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. The fee for our courses is $285.00. If you need lodging there is an additional $74.00 which includes Friday and Saturday night.
The LIU Post Cultural Education Program offers many advantages:
- Opportunities to meet other students such as Au pairs, University students, International students, Nannies and Continuing Education students.
- All meals are located in the Winnick Residential Cafeteria with LIU Post students, which features a food court serving "all-you-care-to-eat" international and home-style cuisine. Choose from familiar favorites like burgers, pizza and vegetarian entrees to ethnic offerings including Italian and Asian fare. There also is a soup and salad bar, sandwich station, dessert bar and a beverage service area.
- State-of-the-art learning facilities and computers.
- Lodging is located on campus in the dormitories. The South Residence Complex features an all-suite design, with up to eight students sharing living area, double bedrooms and a semi-private bath.
- Free shuttle bus from the Hicksville Train Station on Friday night and Sunday afternoon.
- LIU Post Cultural Education Program provides each student almost everywhere on campus with free internet access.
Once you are registered for a course or courses, you will be sent a confirmation packet which will include your homework assignment.
HICKSVILLE TRAIN STATION SHUTTLE BUS
Available for check-in on Friday and dismissal on Sunday.
If you plan on taking the train to LIU Post, please take the Long Island Railroad to the Hicksville train station for the easiest transport to the campus. Please arrive between 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. on Friday night; our courtesy bus will be waiting by the eagle statue to pick you up. The last bus to campus will take place after the 4:31 train arriving from Penn Station. The N20 bus may be taken to campus, as well as a taxi-cab.
GET CONNECTED TO UNIVERSITY WIFI NETWORK
LIU Post Aupair Program provides each student almost everywhere on campus with free and fast Internet access. To use the Wi-Fi network students will be given a username and password at check-in on the start date of their course.