The LIU Post Cultural Education and Au Pair Program awards certificates of completion in several areas of study. A certificate confirms successful completion of two courses (6 credits) within our program.
Certificates will be given in addition to your course completion letters. When registering for your second course make sure you enroll in the certificate program on our registration form.
The following certificates are currently offered:
General Certificate of Completion
If you complete any two courses with our program, you will receive a General Certificate of Completion from Long Island University.
Take any two of the following courses and receive a certificate in American Culture.
- Women, Gender and Power
- The Role of Government in American Society
- Cultural Dynamics
- Exploring the American States
- Music that Made America
- Fashion through the Decades
- Celebration of Holidays
- Organized Sports in America
- Growing up in America
Take the following courses and receive a certificate in Business Marketing.
- Enhancing your Digital Lifestyle
- Marketing and Social Media
Take any two of the following courses and receive a certificate in English Study.
- TOEFL/English Preparation
- Introduction to Fiction, Poetry, and Drama
- Critical Reading and Expository Writing
Take the following courses and receive a certificate in Child Development.
- Physical, Cognitive & Psychosocial Development
- An In-depth Look at Diverse Learners