At UHMS-Medical Services partnership with The Brooklyn Hospital Center, our staff and physicians are united with one common goal- to care for you and your family. Our primary care physicians work together as a team to enhance the care of our patients, regardless of your financial situation. UHMS-Medical Services is here to assist you and your family with all your medical needs.
Our mission is to provide quality care and to enhance your medical needs by taking the following steps
- Staff and physicians will work together as a team
- Maintain the best and qualified physicians
- Support and educated the community we serve
- Engage in medical care and preventive medicine
- To be the clinic of choice for LIU students, staff, faculty and the community in downtown Brooklyn.
- Maintain our commitment to quality care.
- Educate and improve the healthcare of the community we serve.
UHMS-Medical Services partnership with The Brooklyn Hospital Center shows empathy towards the needs of our patients by actively listening and responding to their medical needs. We are committed in going above and beyond expectations to provide the best level of services and medical care for the community.
UHMS - Medical Services Offered
- Immunizations (MMR, HPV & Meningitis Vaccine)
- Annual Physicals
- Walk-in, Urgent Care
- Women’s health care
- Prenatal Care
- Children’s Health Care
- Family Planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Confidential HIV testing
- Allergy testing
- Diagnostic screening for vision, hearing, blood pressure
- Pharmacotherapy Center
- Anticoagulation Center
- Breathe Free Brooklyn (Asthma Center)
- Smoke-Free Brooklyn (Smoking Cessation)
Services Offered Off Site
Forms to be completed on initial visit only
Hours Of Operation:
Walk-ins are welcome
175 Willoughby St. Entrance on Fleet St.
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Family Medicine Center
240 Willoughby Street 1st. Fl.
In case of emergency call 911 and asked them to bring you to The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Let the Emergency Department know you are a LIU student and want a family medicine physician for your care.
UHMS -Staff Comprised of
Director, University Health & Medical Services
Clinical Office Coordinator