The LIU Brooklyn guest room is conveniently located in Conolly Hall and features a queen bed plus a twin XL bed. The room also features a mini micro-fridge, cable television, large closet space as well as a private bathroom. Clean linens and towels are provided, however, maid service is not provided.
Please read through the following guidelines prior to requesting a room reservation.
- The guest room is available for parents of current students, alumni and visiting prospective students.
- The guest room is rented out for $80 per night.
- The room can only be reserved for up to three consecutive nights.
- The room must be reserved at least 72 hours prior to your visit.
- Credit card, money order, bank check, or cash payment must be made at time of arrival. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Guests may check in starting at 3 p.m. on day of arrival and must check out by 11 a.m. on day of departure.
- All cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is very important that you communicate cancellations, because we often have multiple requests for the guest room and we want to make the guest room available to another guest of LIU Brooklyn.
To reserve the guest room please e-mail John Agnelli, email@example.com, with the following information:
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- Number of guest(s)
- Relationship to LIU
- E-mail address
- Phone number
After submitting your reserve, you will receive an email within 48 hours confirming the guest room availability.
We are looking forward to making your visit to the LIU Brooklyn area a memorable one. Please do not hesitate to ask any of us questions once you arrive.
For more information, please contact John Agnelli, firstname.lastname@example.org.