Continued enrollment in this program is contingent upon:
- Maintaining at least a 2.5 overall grade-point average.
- Maintaining a minimum nursing grade-point average of 2.5.
- Earning a grade of C+ or better in each nursing course.
- Repeating no more than one nursing course.
- Earning a B or better in any repeated nursing course.
- Completing all co-requisite courses.
- Fulfilling all clinical clearance requirements prior to the beginning of each clinical nursing course.
- Attending a mandatory hospital-orientation program each semester.
- Demonstrating competency in drug-dosage calculation during specified semesters.
- Demonstrating competency in the clinical laboratory courses.
- Passing both lecture and clinical portions of courses with a laboratory section.