Continued enrollment in this program is contingent upon:
- Completing all R.N./B.S. requirements as outlined in the accelerated program course of study before registering for graduate courses. The coordinator of the R.N. to B.S. program will determine if all requirements have been satisfied prior to registration for graduate-level courses
- Maintaining a minimum grade-point average of 3.0
- Making an appointment with a graduate counselor to discuss a plan of study at least one semester before beginning graduate courses (shared courses)
- Adhering to all general policies of both the undergraduate and graduate programs
- Successfully completing all requirements of a specific program of study, at which time, both the B.S. and M.S. degrees will be awarded
Note: Students who do not complete the dual program of study will not be awarded a B.S. degree. Such students must submit a “change of major” application from NUB to NUR status and complete all undergraduate requirements as recommended by their advisor.