Important Notice of Change:
Effective January 1, 2012, the following changes are being made in the structure of the School of Education:
- The Leadership Program is moving from HDL to TAL.
- As a result of this change, the name of the Teaching and Learning Department is changing to Teaching, Learning and Leadership (TLL).
- As a result of the shift of the Leadership program, the name of the Human Development and Leadership department is changing to Counseling and School Psychology (CSP).
Within each department, courses will be labeled as follows:
- Courses in the teacher education programs will remain TAL.
- Courses in the leadership program will be labeled TLL.
- Courses in the counseling and school psychology programs will be labeled CSP.
In brief these changes are summarized in the table below:
|Current Title of Department
||New Title of Department|
|Human Development and Leadership [HDL]
||Counseling and School Psychology [CSP]|
• Counseling courses labeled CSP
• School Psychology courses labeled CSP
|Teaching and Learning [TAL]
||Teaching, Learning and Leadership [TLL]|
• Teacher Education courses labeled TAL
• Leadership courses labeled TLL