The Center for Physical Rehabilitation is a high-caliber physical therapy facility located in the heart of downtown Brooklyn.
Our highly skilled clinicians and top-of-the-line equipment allow our staff to diagnose and treat a multitude of problems.
For exercise and rehabilitation, our facilities offer a highly functional, yet comfortable environment in which to heal and recover functional skills pain free.
The Center for Physical Rehabilitation features:
- Private treatment rooms
- Access to the Health & Wellness Institute
- A spacious wall-to-wall mirrored gym
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Cardiopulmonary and strengthening equipment
- Yoga/ Pilates Equipment
- Hydroworx® 2000 8’x 12’ therapeutic pool
- Temperature controlled (usually between 90-94 degrees)
- Underwater treadmill (speeds up to 8.5 mph)
- Underwater video capabilities
- Elevating floor to allow easy access and varied water levels
- Water jets to challenge movement and balance